Monday, September 16, 2013

Fifth Avenue Revisited

And you smile on the side mirrors
It's the town and your perfect disguise
And it meet the stars
And some wishful galactic nightmare,
Why hover?
If I got trees in my head
You look on the clay
And mold some alter ego
So you can climb
On somebody else s' spine
You brought me back
Of my broken bottles of bourbon
And quarters I've spent
In the broken phone-booth
On the avenue in which I've met you
I fancy your scent
In the midst of my dilemna
As you unleashed...
Your rambler, your city, your gambit
Then you eat me with your pillow
As I go numb
Your in perfect disguise
Of my longing shadows for emotions
And colored tubes for my symphaty
For all your beautiful
And organize chaos
This town and you
Then you shoot me down
So I don't give a fuck about this life
Anymore
You bitch.

No comments:

Counting Dead Trees

Counting Dead Trees
Acid in my head, acid in my head

Lost in The Dark Wonderland

Lost in The Dark Wonderland
blinded by too much light