Monday, August 6, 2012

Hole (Pt.1)

There is no sunshine it is replaced by multicolored neon lights that promises happiness, broken smile for lonely people, they left me here wondering how will i get inside the womb, how will I met people at one night and after that they just vanish in my memory, sometimes people will get pissed at me wondering why I don't have emotions for their own drama, sometimes I fake it especially to people who wears a mask just to hide their true colors and motives, I easily catch these kind of people but I still act normal pretend that this wasn't really happening, pretend that the world I live is perfect, pretend to smile at the camera and then I was standing here in this alley and all the memories back home just reflects on those flashing lights, my heart beats faster than usual, and I close my eyes and I just think that I wasn't there and.....I live in the world of lies

No comments:

Counting Dead Trees

Counting Dead Trees
Acid in my head, acid in my head

Lost in The Dark Wonderland

Lost in The Dark Wonderland
blinded by too much light