Thursday, February 18, 2010

Adrenaline Rush....

After three days of non stop partying finally I get tired, all the energy drinks, alcohol and nicotine just wears off. I started to feel dizzy. I just want to sleep in the train so I look down and see the daylight of six o' clock morning, I couldn't see the faces of the passengers in the train like it's been erased. The horizon is faded all i see is blurred brightness. The ghost like images of the buildings, the walls, trees and the random light attacks my blinded insight. Now I can't see my blind spot which gives hope to my failure of blending on my surrounding. I walk like a zombie alone in the alley way. I leave my friends behind for no exact reason but the pain is still there, it's unbearable and it was the first day of November. I am down and drunk. The scenario dissolves as I sleep in my bed

No comments:

Counting Dead Trees

Counting Dead Trees
Acid in my head, acid in my head

Lost in The Dark Wonderland

Lost in The Dark Wonderland
blinded by too much light